(5) The Minister may predict no less than one of your own after the people in order to contribute into the training will set you back of another private (the “student”) for a time period of investigation inside a medication program off research at an approved business:
(6) The degree of one’s money to have a particular several months of research for the a prescription program off investigation on a medication institution ‘s the sum of money that Minister expects the latest personal along with his or their questioned members, or no, to lead toward the person’s degree prices for that time.
dos. People instructional awards and you can government assistance, and beginner financial assistance about Authorities away from Canada, that the individual gets or is eligible to located.
6. What amount of other people one to, throughout the opinion of Minister, are dependants of the individual or their requested contributors, if any.
7. Some other tips, property or deductions of the individual and his otherwise her expected contributors, if any, the Minister considers to-be relevant from the things.
Shortly after because of the items in a buyers statement of your person’s most recent debts, new Minister was of the thoughts your private will not pay off a student-based loan
11. (1) An individual meets the additional eligibility requirements for the distance component of the Ontario Student Grant if the Minister determines that,
(c) there is no business of the same particular as the recognized business that is inside 80 kilometres of your person’s permanent quarters.
(2) The necessity put down within the clause (1) (c) does not affect one when the, on the program away from data where personal try signed up, French is the vocabulary out-of knowledge for,
(a) at least sixty % of just what business considers becoming an entire path load into the age study, regarding somebody who is not one with an impairment; otherwise
(b) at least 40 percent out of precisely what the business considers as an entire course stream towards age research, in the example of somebody who try a person with a handicap.
Even with section 5, a person who is approved to possess a give otherwise education loan less than that section is rejected a give otherwise education loan prior to areas 13 in order to 17
thirteen. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual in any of the following circumstances relating to the individual’s finances and financial resources:
step one. The person or his or her spouse possesses, features or controls genuine or personal possessions one, from the view of your own Minister, constitutes adequate money to generally meet the individual’s training will set you back.
dos. The individual is permitted discover scholar financial assistance on the Bodies regarding Canada or on the authorities of some other province otherwise region away from Canada or of another nation.
(2) The newest Minister could possibly get decline to question the bottom part of the fresh new Ontario Beginner Offer so you can just $255 payday loans online same day Hawaii one if for example the personal is actually bill out-of financial assistance less than an useful system or work education system financed myself or indirectly by the Province of Ontario.
(3) The fresh new Minister shall maybe not material an offer or student loan in order to somebody who received a grant otherwise education loan in respect from an earlier age study wherein amounts haven’t been paid, if for example the private,
(a) try provided cost assistance from the financial obligation cures stage according of one’s past student loan less than parts 36 in order to 47 away from so it Regulation, around areas thirty five so you’re able to 40.7 of the 2001 Controls, since the those individuals sections continue reading , otherwise significantly less than sections twelve in order to of your pre-2001 Control, since those individuals areas read on , and he or she actually is perhaps not an individual discussed when you look at the condition (b);