Founded more than 10 years ago to assist organizations manage their security, safety and logistics in some of the world’s most difficult working environments, today Tundra supports private and public sector organizations both at home in Canada and abroad with a range of services that are intended to both reduce their exposure to risks and improve their overall resilience and performance.
- Advisory Services Identifying and assessing risks and the development of solutions to mitigate them; evaluating existing approaches to risk and threat mitigation, and providing advanced information to assist with decision-making.
- Mission Support Implementing physical risk, security and safety management solutions; and providing the necessary expertise and practical support to assist organizations achieve their goals in all types of operating environments.
- Maritime Security Security management and support services to shipping companies, port authorities and other organizations working offshore.
- Emergency Management Assessment, planning and training to improve business continuity both in public and private sector situations.
- Training Training for those required to work in challenging or uncertain situations, including medium to high threat environments at home and internationally.